Sunday, June 8, 2008

2 Flights, 1200 Miles, & a New Car

This past weekend Forrest and I flew from Cleveland, Ohio to Tampa, Fl to pick up a 2003 Honda Accord that he purchased a few weeks before our wedding. He was unable to get it from Florida before the wedding so we decided to make a weekend trip out of it. We left Friday afternoon and got into Tampa at 10:00pm. The sales man who sold us the car picked us up from the airport and took us to our hotel where our new car was waiting! We began our trip to Raleigh on Saturday morning . After spending the night in Raleigh, we left Sunday morning and made it back to Ohio by 5:30pm. Here are a few picture from our trip. We tried to get all of the state lines but didn't quite succeed due to fast moving cars and my slow moving finger on the shutter button!



1 comment:

Alyse said...

You are such a faithful blogger! I love it! Love the new car... is Forrest so exhausted today from all the driving? How are you feeling? haha Just call me whenever... :-)

PS I love all the random pictures of signs and tickets! That's what I am talkin about!