It's finally here. After months of not knowing when or where we're moving, we finally know! As of October 29th, we will be closing on a home in the Toledo area. I will post some pictures below so that everyone can see what the house looks like. Keep in mind that it was built in 1929 and needs some work. However, we're very excited to move to a home that we know we'll be in for at least 5 years. If any of you have home fixer upper skills and want to come help, we'd love you have you! :) The house is 3 bedrooms/1.5 baths and is two stories, plus a basement. It is situated in a little town outside of Toledo, a block and a half from the center of the downtown area. Here are some pictures of our future home.








3 comments:
Awe I am so excited for you guys! I know you are going to do beautiful things with it! I miss you so much!!
cute!!
Are you back from honeymooning yet? :-)
Post a Comment