Just a quick update since I'm killing time before my class. Sorry this one won't have pictures. I promise to get some up soon.
We've been pretty busy over the last month and a half. Mom came for a visit the first of March and we worked on some curtains for our kitchen and living room. We also got a great rug for our living room. It was so great to have some time with her over my spring break!
Over Easter, Rebecca and Meredith came. It was such a blessing to have family in town for the Easter holiday. We were also able to take them around Toledo and see things that even Forrest and I haven't experienced yet. We went to the Libby Glass Factory Outlet, Tony Packo's, the Toledo Art Museum, and The Docks for dinner. It was such a wonderfully busy weekend!
This past weekend we had the joy of entertaining Erin! It just so happened that one of her Young Life girl's family was coming 2 hours away for a wedding, so of course I would drive to the moon to see Erin, so I picked her up. We were able to spend all of Friday and Saturday together. Thanks for coming Erin....I've missed you so much!
This weekend we're kind of laying low and working on the house. The weather's been pretty nice so we've been trying to get some outside work done as well.
I think that's about it. We'll get some pictures up soon, I promise!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment