Saturday, June 5, 2010




Wow, it's been awhile. I thought while I was lounging around the house I'd stop by and post something, that is if anyone still reads this blog since it's been four months since my last post! We haven't been too fantastically busy lately. And there is pretty much nothing too interesting to post about. However, we did put in a patio last month so I'll post a picture or two to show off our hard work. The house projects have slowed down a lot as we only have the bathroom and kitchen to finish. We did get new appliances in April, which was pretty exciting. For now we're just enjoying the summer weather and Forrest is staying busy with work. He was gone today on a walleye fishing tournament with work today and I'm staying pretty busy working 40hrs/week for free. I am looking forward to spending those 40hrs/week earning a paycheck soon! I wish I had some big exciting news to share but for now we're just enjoying the lack of drama and unnecessary excitement in our lives! Below are some before and after patio pictures.










No comments: