Our Apartment
Below are some pictures of our 1 bed/1 bath apartment in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. If you've seen my townhouse in Raleigh, these pictures might look a little familiar, minus the big TV.
Part of our kitchen with our makeshift pantry.
Our couch in the living room
The door to our apartment. We still need a letter "F" to hang beside the door for Forrest's keys.
On the left we have the tv and dvds
One of our windows in our living room
Our comfy chair and 2nd window in the living room
We put the table in the back of the living room because our dinning room table is covered with wedding gifts and we needed a place to eat!
The back of the living room
Our dining room...and lots of wedding gifts!
1 comment:
In fact, I am longing for the life of the United States, as the carefree, although I am a Chinese, but I would like to be a friend with you
Post a Comment