Thursday, June 5, 2008

Watch out world of blogging...here we come!

So, at the request and encouragement of my dear friend Alyse, we have decided to start a blog! Forrest and I just got married 12 days ago and I eagerly followed him to Ohio 2 days later. It has been a busy but amazing week and a half. We have started a life here and we hope to post pictures of our little community as soon as possible.

But first...wedding pictures! We used Adrian Henson Photography in New Bern, NC and they are absolutely amazing! Click here for the link to our pictures. The password is Secosky.

Here are a couple from my own camera.

Austin and Kaite relaxing before the ceremony
Ally, Erin, & Nicole
My silver shoes!
Finally getting to sit under the AC before walking down the asile

It was such a wonderful day and in the end I was finally married to my best friend!

1 comment:

Alyse said...

YAY! I am so excited! Did you see my most recent "Kelly get a blog post?" hahaha I LOVE IT! I am so excited to be able to see where you live!

LOVE YOU WIFEY! (YOU TOO FORREST) :-)