I can't believe it's been a month an a half since I've last blogged! It doesn't feel like much has happened since the beginning of December, but as I think back, I guess we have been pretty busy. Let's see....
- Ally stopped by on her way home from the ranch for a few days
- I finished my fist semester of grad school
- We spent Christmas at Massanutten Ski Resort in Virginia with our families
- The guys came over from Cleveland to spend New Year's with us
- Alyse weathered the cold to visit for a week
- I began my second semester of grad school
- and started my new graduate assistant job on campus with the PLA
- We both survived the ABSOLUTE coldest weather we've ever experienced
- I'm in the process of applying for my dietetic internship
- We purchased 27 new windows for our house...they're coming next week!
- As we speak, Forrest is sanding our cabinets so they can be repainted and spiffed up!
So...maybe we have been slightly busy. Here are a couple of pictures from the past few weeks. Enjoy!
Our little tree and presents
The mamma's
The view of the slopes from our porch. They blew snow for over 48 hours!
The sunset from our porch
Lots of stockings....Santa even made it down the chimney
My dinning room..including the new light fixture Forrest installed
Forrest removing the old porch light and getting ready to install a new one
Forrest wrapped up before heading out in the -30 degree weather
Painting our cabinets
Newly painted cabinets, minus the doors
Cabinets before a fresh coat of paint...gross!
More pictures to come of the finished cabinets.
No comments:
Post a Comment