Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Amazing Date Afternoon/Night
I just wanted to quickly do a post on how sweet my husband is! This past week Forrest called me from work to ask me on a date for Saturday. After being excited all week long, Saturday finally made it here and we set out about 3pm for our adventure. First we went to MacQueen's Apple Orchard (pictures to come later). After tasting apple cider and picking up some Honey Crisp apples we headed to our next stop. We wound up at a pick your own pumpkin patch! They also had pansies, which haven't made an appearance here this year until very recently. We picked our own pumpkins, got a hay bail, and got two flats of pansies and violas. Then we grabbed a quick bite to eat and found ourselves at a drive in movie!!! I had never been to one before so I was super excited. We wound up seeing a double feature that included Couple's Retreat and Love Happens. Both cute movies. Any way, we got home super late but it was such a fun afternoon/evening of things I had been wanted to experience but hadn't yet. I have such a thoughtful husband! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment