No, not for us :)
A few weeks ago our friends the Seen's from our Young Married's group at our church had their first little baby boy. About a month ago, my friend Meredith and I hosted a baby shower for Kot and Laurie. Meredith and I had such a great time planning, buying and decorating for the shower. Below are a few of the pictures from the event. Sadly we didn't get any with the mom and dad to-be. :(

The table in the dining room.

Baby blue punch

Kot & Laurie are missionary interns at our church and have a heart for missions in China so Meredith made panda cookies and bottles.

The chocolate fountain was a BIG hit.

Poor Maggie really wanted to come inside and be apart of the festivities!

The panda bear cake I made and decorated with piped icing. You can't really see it but he has a pacifier in his mouth :)

No comments:
Post a Comment